A single failure of a cable accessory in a 2 MW turbine can lead up to $30,000 in repair costs and up to $100,000 in lost revenue. How can you protect your wind farms, reduce your total cost of ownership and improve reliability? Join our webinar to discover the most frequent reasons for downtime and how TE Connectivity's (TE) solutions can help you prevent them from happening.
Learn from our TE experts about:
- Why cable systems fail
- Risks of partial discharge
- Failure root cause categories
- Impact of cable accessories and connector failures
- Importance of installation accuracy
- Importance of sensors for detection and measurement